My Experence With Teenage Mothers

I will be writting about my experence with teenage mothers and their children. How I have helped them but mostly how they have helped me.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Introduction to my experences with young mothers

Homeless and very afraid, sometimes pregant teenagers often find themselfs on the streets and all alone. Often when parents find out that their teenagers are pregant they throw their kids out of the home. These children are left with no choice but to fend for themself. With no place to stay, no job, or no money, they sleep in alleys, ditches, and end up moving around from friend to friend. I have taken several pregant teenagers in gave them a warm bed to sleep in, food to eat, and helped them find resources for them and their unborn children. Over the next few week I will be writing about them--this is their story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home