My Experence With Teenage Mothers

I will be writting about my experence with teenage mothers and their children. How I have helped them but mostly how they have helped me.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Lynnett

Lynnett was one of the sweetest people that I know. She was about to have a baby and when her boyfriend found out he left her alone and homeless. She had long blond hair and the face of an angle.She was a free-spirt and love life to the fullest. When you read this you will agree with me that she was one of a kind.She was one of my mothers that acutualy held down a job. She worked in a coffee shop and she was on her feet all day long. She would get home before me and many times she would have dinner ready and on the table when I got home. She even helped me clean up after we ate.Every pay day Lynnett would take me out to dinner for letting her live at my house. One night after a long day at work I came home looking forward to our dinner out that evening. When I walked through the door the whole house will filled with wonderful smells. I knew that it was dinner cooking. I also knew that Lynnett was cooking it. At first I felt a little sad that we would not be having dinner out but I tryed to hide my disapointment."What smells so good," I yelled as I took off my coat."A special dinner for you," Lynnett yelled back at me.When I walked in the kitchen all I saw was fresh cut flowers all over the place. The table was set with fine china, and the best linnens. On the table was fresh cooked steaks, baked potatoes, a large green salad, and a pie for desert. I just could not believe my eyes and Lynnett stood there and was looking very pleased."This is all for you," she said. "You have been so good to me so I wanted to do something wonderful for you."She took me by the hand and we sat down to the most delicous dinner I had ever eaten. When we were done she told me that I was to sit down and relax while she did the dishes. It was one of the best times of my life and I will never forget that night as long as I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home